Social Enterprise Manitoba offers development services for organizations exploring, developing, or currently operating enterprises and revenue-generating activities.
Our services are designed to ‘meet you where you are’ on your social enterprise journey and include:
- Access to valuable information resources on a variety of topics, from local, Canadian, and international sources.
- Inclusion in a supportive network of social enterprise peers that are working to strengthen their own skills, think about sector growth, and develop marketing opportunities to each other and the public.
- Training opportunities through workshops offered by us, our parent organization the Canadian CED Network, and our partners.
- Early stage planning supports and ongoing consultation that will help you clarify your enterprise idea and purpose and work through feasibility and business planning.
- Access and referrals to funding opportunities.
- Train-the-trainer supports to help developers and support services better work with social enterprises.
- Tailored opportunities for training or support in rural and northern Manitoba.
Find out more on the Solutions page.
To get you started, we’ll work with you to understand where you’re at in the social enterprise journey through our Discovery Form and assessment process. Complete the form, or contact our program manager Frank Atnikov to get started!